1. Birds Eye Maple with a maple leaf burned into it, with a strip of Walnut at the bottom.
2. Sapele with an Elephant. I loved doing this one!
1. Acacia Platter about 18" long
2. Black Limba with a strip of Sapele at the top, and Maple and Walnut strips at the bottom with stylized dandelions.
1. Ariraba wood, its a beautiful wood with red running through it! It's also known as Canary wood.
2. Maple board.
1.Cowboy Hat and boots, on Maple with Walnut strip running through it.
2. Ariraba with a Giraffe (Just in case you werent sure :-) )
1. Ariraba board with a cowboy, the picture doesnt do the wood colour justice.
2. Acacia with stylized Dandelions again. I seem to get alot of requests for this pattern :-)
This is a Butchers block style board although not as large as a standard chopping board, it's a perfect size for your trailer!